Monday, February 4, 2013

A visit to Australia...


No, sadly I did not visit Australia, not yet at least. But I know someone who recently did and she kindly shared her photos with me. Let’s take a peek! These first few are from Northern Queensland along with a couple of other miscellaneous photos…

Is there anything more beautiful?

And I *love* this!

Isn't it fun?

Another vertical garden...

Looks like a great use for a palm tree "stump"?...

The next five images are from the Chinese Garden in Sydney

And finally from the Royal Botanic Garden, which looks to be a bit of cordyline heaven…

They've got the right attitude wouldn't you say?

Those Agave gypsophila are glowing!

Certainly not a chance of me touching the flying foxes!

How can old rusty wheelbarrows look so beautiful? Must be the huge bromeliads as accents...

And what visit to Australia would be complete with out seeing a Wollemi Pine? A couple of very tall ones indeed!

Hopefully someday I will be sharing my own photos from this part of the world, but until then thank you for the virtual vacation Tamara!

No comments:

Post a Comment