Thursday, May 2, 2013

Squid, Sardine and Coconut Jam

My husband Andrew recently moved into a new office with a nice big window, being a smart man he figured this was the perfect spot for a few plants. I would have been happy to fix him up with a fine selection (in fact I’d already bought a couple I thought he would like) but he had a vision of his own…

Which as it turns out is far cooler than anything I could have come up with.

First there's a Squid, in natural ink.

Which holds a Pachypodium.

The Sardine, in tomato sauce.

With an Aloe bowiea and a pair of Gasteria batesiana.

And finally the Coconut Jam.

With an Aloe divaricata.

Pretty darn cool I think. I wonder if I can get him to design another set for home?

All material © 2009-2013 by Loree Bohl for danger garden. Unauthorized reproduction prohibited.

No comments:

Post a Comment