Tuesday, January 1, 2013


I have some predictions for 2013 and yes I’m actually going to write them here knowing that come December 31st 2013 you’ll be able to look back and see if I was right. It’s a lot of pressure but here goes…

  1. I am going to buy new plants this year, more than ten; you’re going to buy new plants too, more than one.
  2. There will be some fabulous new blogs started and we’ll be introduced to new gardens and new ways of looking at plants.
  3. In February I’ll go to the garden shows (YG&P and NWFG) and catch a fever… spring fever.
  4. On March 13th danger garden will have an anniversary…I’ll have been blogging 5 days a week for 4 years!
  5. Sometime in April I will complain about the non-stop rain.
  6. Sometime in May I will experience that giddy “OMG summer is coming!” feeling and post about it here.
  7. The Garden Bloggers Fling will be held in San Francisco, CA in June and many wonderful people will gather there. Fabulous gardens will be visited; thousands of photos will be taken, friendships will be made.
  8. Sometime in July I’ll buy a new agave.
  9. In October I’ll post some pictures of autumn leaves and try to put on a brave face about summer ending. You’ll all see right through me though.
  10. In December I’ll use the phrase “the year went so fast!” at least once in a blog post. Because it will have.

Whatever the New Year holds for us I hope it includes lots of time in the garden, time spent with friends and a big dose of peace and happiness for everyone. Here's to a great 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment