Saturday, January 12, 2013

Housekeeping

If you open my blog to read this post no doubt you'll notice things look a little different. I like change (on my own terms) and the New Year seemed like a good time to spruce things up (so what if I'm almost 2 weeks late...). Hopefully you won't find the new look too shocking. There might be a few more tweaks (bye-bye pug avatar?) in the coming days but I'll settle in eventually.

One of the things that spurred me to update the header was how pixelated the old one looked in mobile view on my iPad. Unfortunately the new one doesn't seem to be much better, ugh! Speaking of mobile view does anyone know how to change your Google Reader on iPad so Blogger blogs open in web version not mobile? I don't like looking at those tiny pictures that show up in mobile! Any suggestions would be appreciated.

As always, thank you for reading. I enjoy this partnership very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment