Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Where do you blog?

This question was recently posed by Hoov over at Piece of Eden. She also asked "what’s your view" and "who (if anyone) stares at you wishing you weren’t blogging." She had a very succinct answer, naturally I do not. Depending on the day, the weather and my mood I blog here…

Or here…

Or here…

And in the same order my views are this…

But my eyes really see this…

This

Or this…

The being who most frequently stares at me and wonders why the keyboard is more important than stomach rubs is this one (blurry phone photo)…

Sometimes she tries to help me blog (or is that tries to prevent me from blogging?)

Sometimes she just gives me the power stare.

And sometimes she just gives up on me.

I occasionally get looks from this one as well.

Although he really is very understanding and supportive of this crazy blogging addiction. So where do you blog?

All material © 2009-2013 by Loree Bohl for danger garden. Unauthorized reproduction prohibited.

No comments:

Post a Comment